Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Do you want to go to Juvy?

The kids (once again mostly Tanner) have been full of funnies lately.

  • Tanner randomly asked Tayler when he was being disobedient, "Do you want to go to Juvy?" Seriously. I asked him what juvy was, and he looked at me like an idiot and informed me it's kid jail. OK, so he's using the reference correctly. Should I be proud of or concerned about my 6 year old?
  • Tayler has been potty-training (his choice, not mine) and was so excited to see his poop in the toilet. "Look Mommy, poop fishies." Yeah, it was floating. We're very high class around here.
  • Tanner was watching Tyson photoshop the last wedding he shot, and we asked him if the little girl in the picture was cute.
"No."
"So she's not your type?"
"Nope."
"So, what is your type?"
"More like Wii, Gameboy, and Xbox."

I can see him playing video games day in and day out at age 30 while living with me. Nice!
  • I was trying to help Tanner realize his potential and was telling him he could do anything he set his mind to. He responded, "So if I set my mind to jumping on your head, I could do it. One day I'm going to jump on your head cuz my mind is set." We encourage lofty goals around here.

2 comments:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Scott and I are dying reading this. You have got to write a book! (ask Marlenen for hlep doing it, she is a pro:))

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

OH- and I am really good with grammer and spelling- NOT!