
That would be Tayler. He lives everyday on the schedule of his parents and siblings. I've dubbed him the professional spectator. He's going to grow up either loving or hating to watch sports/concerts/shopping etc. because that's what he does for the majority of his life. And he does it from his stroller. Somehow, he's content for the most part to just sit in the stroller. I think he doesn't know that there's an option. At Tanner's t-ball pictures the other day, Tyson let Tayler out to play on the playground for a minute, and one of our neighbors said, "He can walk?!?" Yeah, he can walk. We just prefer the restrained version.


Tayler has kept on eating since the cheeseburger trick, and he's growing in leaps and bounds - not that there was a size problem before! In fact, a few days ago I took him to run errands with me early while the older kids were at a recreation program, and Tayler started asking for a cheeseburger and fries the minute we walked in to Walmart. Yes, I do usually feed him a happy meal while doing my grocery shopping, but usually it's at lunch time. This was 9:30 in the morning and he was freaking out for a cheeseburger. I ended up taking all the kids out that day to appease him.

Some of Tayler's favorite things to say include:
Where ________ go? (fill in the blank with anyone's name and he'll ask it for hours)
Bampa Choo Choo (grandpa's choo choo. That would be frontrunner.)
Shee um? (See them? It's asked about everything that he sees)
teeseburger n fwies (see above)
Yea Daddy, chicken! (He cheers for everyone every time they take a bite of anything. It's an illness)

Someday he'll get off the sidelines and live life for real!
1 comment:
what a cutie. Hey, I didn't know he could walk!?!
Post a Comment