Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm going to lose my mind if I have to watch it once more.....



"It" would be Popeye. Not the cartoon, but the movie from 1980 with Robin Willliams and Shelley Duvall. I feel almost bad saying it, but I think this is by far the most annoying movie I have ever seen. Tyson grew up watching it with his dad and loves it. I can't blame him for that. Maybe the memories are blocking the actual view of the movie. The problem is that he bought it for the kids, and they all love it, especially Tayler. He goes to bed asking for Popeye and wakes up asking for it. If I don't put it on, he walks around screaming "Popeye!" If I do put it on, I have to actually hear it. I still haven't decided what's worse!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Please, please, please keep this away from Barrett! I've already got the Wiggles and Elmo to contend with. Maybe Tayler could "accidentally" break this one too...