Sunday, February 24, 2008

Choosing Something to Collect



Tanner has given us yet another insight into the workings of our world. I was driving with him, and we began having a conversation about certain stores and that they sell things to make money. He was very excited about the money part and kept defaulting back to the topic of money, so I felt I needed to clarify that money is not the most important thing in life. His response was: "I know. Your kids are the most important things. But the people who own the store probably aren't collecting kids, so instead they're collecting money." What an insight for a 5 year old. He already knows that once you start collecting kids, it becomes impossible to collect money!

5 comments:

Donna said...

your kids say the funniest things! I can't wait until Corbett starts talking better so we can find out what he'll say!

Anonymous said...

I love all the funny things kids say... most of all yours! I have to say that I really wish we were closer to have a real relationship with you all! Not to mention it would be nice to have Ty around to take great pictures of our kids! I really love all your photos you put on here!! Hope all is well and love you lots! Ashlee

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

You should sell that story to a magazine, it is precious- and you may even collect some money in the process!

Donna said...

do you see the date on this blog? You should really consider an update!

Summer said...

wish I would have figured that out before I started collecting kids... man!