Powerade Option - It's the reason I run. I crave the drink and I need an excuse to drink it. It is made with Splenda so it only has 40 calories per 32 oz (sorry card club, my info was wrong last night - it's only 40!). I love the strawberry, grape, and lemon, but not the black cherry.

Shark S3325 Steamer - I love it for my bathrooms, walls, floors, baseboards, doors, and pretty much everything else. This is basically my favorite cleaning tool ever!
I wasn't planning to put this on my list, but a neighbor had borrowed my books and returned them as I was making my list. I started thumbing through them again and remember how much fun I had reading them. Stephenie Meyer writes so simply but tells such a great story. The series is an easy read that leaves you feeling good. Not an easy thing to find these days!
I don't use a lot of makeup, and I prefer cheap. That being said, I really like the lip glosses and colors from e.l.f. My favorite is the caramel candy color moisture lip care, but I've used and love the plumping lip glaze and the super glossy lip shine also. All the colors go on sheer, although they might look a little dark in the tube. I also really like the hydro-tint moisturizing face makeup. It's sheer, but has a slight tint to smooth out skin and it also has sunscreen. Best of all, the products are all $1.00. Yea!
Veggie Delite Subway - I don't know why, but this is my favorite "real" food. I crave it. I would eat it every day. I never said I had a discriminating palate! I order it with everything but the jalapenos. I love to go through the drive-thru and take it with me when I'm forced to take my kids to McDonald's, Burger King, etc. for the cursed kids meal toys!Some of my other favorites were on other's lists, so I left them off of mine, but they include Rosehill Dairy (good milk!) and my Swivel Sweeper. I couldn't survive without any of them!
4 comments:
check my blog, I'm tagging you!
check my blog, I'm tagging you!
Good stuff. I'm still holding out on the Twighlight series. Maybe someday, I'll give in.
Also, I thought it was funny how everyone thought we were such a clean family because of our favorite things. At least I fooled a few people :)
Where did you get the steamer? Can you use it on clothes too? Does it do jewelry? WHat about windows?
Post a Comment