Four jobs I've had:
- Kmart Shoe Associate - I called it Assistant Manager, since it was just me and my manager in the department!
- U of U (go Utes!) Department of Health Associate Instructor (or something like that) - I taught in the Emergency First Aid Department. Thanks to all my guinea pigs who volunteered as "victims" in the final practical exam!
- Waitress at the Garden Restaurant in the Joseph Smith Building
- Physical Therapist for HealthSouth and Alpine Home Care
- Napoleon Dynamite
- High School Musical ( Oh, didn't you say "Are forced to watch over and over again?")
- The Holiday (Clear-played :))
- Better Off Dead (I had the whole thing memorized back in Jr. High - word for word)
- Utah (Kaysville)
- Utah (Layton)
- Utah (Salt Lake)
- And, um, well, Utah
- American Idol (especially since the writer's strike)
- Grey's Anatomy (OK, so it's a little trashy and it's gone down hill. This may be my last season!)
- 24 (and I'm so sad about this season being canceled)
- Lots and lots of Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, SpongeBob, and anything else on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon.
- Bar Harbor, Maine (a wonderful honeymoon)
- Disney World, Florida (thanks to an ex-boyfriend's family!)
- Mexico (not the great beaches part. Mostly of the Ensenada and Tijuana variety)
- Washington D.C. (thanks to great parents who have taken me a couple of times!)
I'm with you on this Donna. My most regular emails come from
- Overstock
- Amazon
- Ebay
- And my sweet husband Tyson, usually in response to an email that says "What is that freakin' charge that just showed up on the debit card?" or something like that!
- Veggie Subways
- Dairy Queen's English Chips with a Pace's Rainbow
- Crab
- Chocolate
- On a warm, warm beach in silence!
- Cheesecake Factory
- Park City shopping (to escape the inversion!)
- Having "family time" in my bed (every Saturday morning, all of the kids climb in our bed and we play and have fun. Tanner named it "family time." I love it!)
- Watching my kids grow and learn
- Studying the Book of Mormon in Sunday School (really just being with adults at church!)
- Bear Lake!
- The outcome of the Presidential Election (Oh, wait. It said looking forward to, not dreading, didn't it!)
- Swivel Sweeper!
- Money (which means new blinds, clothes, and other fun things!)
- Slipper socks
- Hangers
- Europe
- Trinidad (I miss the Rojas Family!)
- Disneyland again with the kids
- A warm, warm beach in silence!
- Salsa
- PB&J
- Tacos
- Spaghetti (as long as the sauce comes out of a jar!)
Four Musicians I Really Love:
- Snow Patrol
- John Mayer
- Peter Brienholdt
- Dave Matthews
2 comments:
Kmart shoe associate? Are you sure that wasn't assistant TO the manager.
not boring at all. quite fun actually. and if you can get my husband to comment--who's never even commented on his own wife's blog-it MUST be a good post!
also, you just made me crave:
english chips, cheesecake, and the beach (and I agree, silence would be nice! :))
Post a Comment