I think I may have cursed you somehow. I was telling Marlene the other day that you are one of the only content happy moms I know. I was thinking it may be because you know what the alternative is- working and trying to be mom and also that you have a great career under you belt. Hang in there- one day it will be the 3 of your kids changing your diaper/ spit up or paying to have it done (boy how is that for retirement savings??? so you don't have to count on the ones who deemed you mean mom:)) I like to read your blog.
1 comment:
I think I may have cursed you somehow. I was telling Marlene the other day that you are one of the only content happy moms I know. I was thinking it may be because you know what the alternative is- working and trying to be mom and also that you have a great career under you belt. Hang in there- one day it will be the 3 of your kids changing your diaper/ spit up or paying to have it done (boy how is that for retirement savings??? so you don't have to count on the ones who deemed you mean mom:)) I like to read your blog.
Post a Comment