
Well, Halloween has come and gone. McKayla dressed up as a Geisha, Tanner as Dash from the Incredibles, and Tayler as a fireman.

It was a great day for the kids. OK, so it was a good day for me too, if you can over look a few minor disasters. Tayler managed to find a tube of chapstick. He then managed to eat it before I noticed. Yum! All things considered, I think I may have overreacted slightly to his initial warning signs (Who, me? Overreact?). He's not as bad as Tanner, at least not yet.McKayla went to Texas for the UEA break. It was her first time to fly there and home alone. It should have been an easy trip, but she missed her return flight (a direct flight from El Paso) and had to fly to Atlanta, stay for a layover, change planes, and then head home. It ended up being a 13 1/2 hour day in airports and airplanes for her. Poor girl! It all sounds so OK now, but if you talked to me while it was happening, you know I wasn't so OK. Tyson used the word "Fury." As long as it wasn't directed at him he could say it with a smile! Luckily, I got to do some batting practice with a couple of friends from my softball team on my way home from the airport. Thanks again, Rafe and Krystle! Hitting the ball was just the outlet I needed! You guys may have saved my husband some bruises, or at the very least, saved damage to my personal belongings. Let's hope Thanksgiving goes a little smoother!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I would of been out of my head. I am so sorry that she had to do all of that. There is no way Delta should of made her do that. Southwest would not....He He He. I am sure Chris had something to do with the tardiness. You will have to remind me of what city she flies into. Southwest will not let children flying alone make connections. Maybe when she has to go again we can get her on a southwest flight.
Your blog is so fun. I need to remember to check it out. I just put it in my bookmarks.
Post a Comment