This morning, we were are laying in my bed talking:
Me: Tanner, are you a mommy's boy?
Tanner: Yeah, but I'm a daddy's boy too.
Tyson: Is Mom a daddy's girl?
Tanner: No (with a laugh)
Tyson: Then what is she?
Tanner: She's no one. She's just Mom.
That's a boost in the self worth category. Apparently moms are no one. Sorry to break the news to you.
This conversation was followed by me telling Tanner that if he kept jumping on Tyson, Tyson would get grumpy. He proceeded to jump on me, and the same threat was made about me getting grumpy. Tanner : "Mom won't get grumpy. She can't. She's a girl, and girls do not get grumpy." I think Tyson would beg to differ...
Sunday Best!
11 years ago
1 comment:
love it. It's always nice to get those boosts from your kids, isn't it?
I for one am very glad to know that I am just a mom. I can stop trying to be everything else!
Post a Comment