Who ever thought that a 5 year old boy would have a preference before he knows what to call them? A few days ago, I got seriously fed up with asking Tanner every 3 minutes if he had to use the bathroom (to which he always replied "No, I'm just unsticking.") . My first thought was thank goodness I'm a girl. My second was boxers. He prefers to call them boxtops, primarily because that's what he thinks they're called. They apparently make you run faster because you don't have to stop to fix things all the time. Who knew?
Sunday Best!
11 years ago
3 comments:
Obviously you wouldn't understand, you're a girl! All guys know that boxtops make you run way faster!
good old boxtops. Can't live without them. Oh wait, I wouldn't understand, I'm just a girl.
But I LOVE the new picture of you. Is that a Tyson original? Beautiful!
Summer,
Yep, it's a Tyson original. He's always looking for a guinea pig to try out his lights or camera or lens or flash or.............I only rarely volunteer. But, I needed a picture, and he needed a model!
Post a Comment