I know, there are so many things to blog right now, but since I have pictures loaded from last night, that's what you get to hear about. This sure beats all the vomit and poop that will surely fill the next few blogs! Anyway, my parents took us all on the Polar Express last night up in Heber City. The kids all dressed in their pajamas and off we went to the North Pole to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus and to have cookies and hot chocolate.
Tayler just learned to say "Santa" and was thrilled with the "Choo-choo." And hey, if you can't tell by looking at him, he's never going to turn down a cookie.
McKayla loves anything that includes asking for gifts,
and Tanner is just at the perfect age to be in awe of Santa and a trip to the North Pole.
2 comments:
I'm so behind on the blogs. Look at you blogging the day after! That was such a fun trip. I love that I'm in the background of all your pics and you guys are in the background of ours! :)
We went on this last year. It was a blast! love to see you have a blog and now I can keep up on it! We have one too... http://sorensenlife.blogspot.com
Your Christmas cards are cute. I hope you have good holidays!!!
Post a Comment