Wednesday, October 22, 2008

There is Good With the Bad

Too often I think I forget to share the good things Tanner does. This is one the several notes and emails I've gotten since "the incident" from his teacher praising his behavior. Maybe I'm not completely failing after all!

I do love his teacher! The other day, Tanner brought home a reading test that was scored 100%. They all have been, but I thought I'd ask him who was scoring them. So I asked if he'd read it to his teacher or to a mom. He looked at me like I was crazy and told me that he didn't have time to read it to anyone because he was too busy testing the other students. Apparently, he's the one scoring them! I guess that earns 100%, right?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

He really is a great kid! And I guess the alternative is to have one with no personality. That would be pretty boring!

Amanda said...

Tanner, what a stud! It's been fun watching him grow... wow, someday he'll be in high school... and then go on a mission... wow, then i'll feel old...
ok... stay little my friend.

amen lisa! that's what i tell people about Caitlin... she's always in time out at pre-school. someday, i hope she'll harnis all that energy into something constructive... like helping others read... :)

Donna said...

another one of your children that's just like you!