Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My 4-4-4,

So, this is supposed to be an easy tag. You are supposed to go to your 4th file on your computer, post the 4th picture in that file, and then tag 4 people. Easy for some. Those people aren't married to photographers. Those people don't have a husband who has more hard drives than they can count, as well as multiple computers they use on a regular basis. So, I chose a computer, then I went through each hard drive and got the 4th file, 4th picture. And now, I present, my gallery of random pictures.....


And there you go. Not sure how the Kinikini family made the 4th position in everything, but I'm sure it's because of Marlene's love of attention. For this fun adventure, I tag Lisa, Summer, Marlene, and Jamie (you can just post yours on Facebook, right?) Hopefully your computers are a little less spread out in their storage and you can post only one picture, which is actually the goal!

1 comment:

Kim Felt said...

Yeay, You did it! Did tyson take the one with the mountains? That is beautiful! WOW! Now wasn't this fun???