I decided to sleep in for my birthday until 8:30. It felt great. I lounged on the couch watching TV and drinking hot chocolate all morning. No chores! It's my free day. I don't even think I could get grounded or punished today. I'm going to go play x-box and slide down the stairs on my pillow for an hour or so now.
Time for lunch! I chose Burger King to get the Pokemon toy. This is awesome. They even have Mac and Cheese. Yea! McKayla called to tell me happy birthday. I miss her, but she sent me a present, so that helps. Time to go home for my party. Friends are on their way.
Grandpa is a great Hulk fighter, but I still beat him.
Still no punishments! I'm going to the park to play until my later-than-usual bed time. OK, 9:30 pm - bedtime. Good night. It's been my best birthday ever!My version:
6:30 Go running. It's the only chance today.
7:15 Make cakes and cupcakes for 2 parties
8:00 Clean house for said parties
9:00 Kids in bath
9:30 Shower
10:00 Frost cake and cupcakes. Try to keep Tayler out of the newly frosted cupcakes and cake.
10:45 Round up boys shoes
11:00 Off to lunch at Burger King - yuck.
11:30 McKayla calls to tell me what she wants me to go pick up for Tanner's gift from her. I've only been asking for 3 weeks! I really miss her.
12:30 Drag kids out of Burger King.
12:45 Uh-Oh! Car is a mess and kids are coming for the party. Clean car like mad (vacuuming included.)
1:00 Friend Pary. 4 little boys watching Kung Fu. It's going to be a long afternoon. Popcorn and drinks cost more than a nice dinner for the whole family. That sucks. Cake and ice cream at home sure makes a mess with 4 boys.
4:00 Take friends home. I'm tired.
4:05 Better go get McKayla's gift for Tanner. Sure wish she hadn't waited to the last minute.
4:40 Make frosting for round 2 of cakes. It's got to be penuche frosting.
5:00 Dinner. Out to eat again. There's no time to cook.
6:15 Barely made it home in time for family party. Set up chairs/tables/blankets outside. The house is still a mess from the earlier party.
6:30 Family party. It's hot, even in the shade. Oh well.
8:30 Clean up outside. I seriously don't remember bringing out this much.
9:00 Round kids up from the park where they've escaped to while I've cleaned.
9:30 Drag Tanner to bed. I'm beat. Good thing it's the last kid birthday for 7 months around here.


3 comments:
you deserve a long hot bath or a long nap! Way to go, Jodee, he'll never forget it!
i am absolutely exhausted after reading that post. how do you do it? I would have died at around 11:30. you did a great job! you ARE mom of the year.
You have proven to us all that you don't typically let small child give each other shots. Way to be a great mom!
Post a Comment