Friday, July 18, 2008

They may grow older....

Tyson and I found this picture of McKayla at 4-years-old last night while searching for a whole file of pictures he lost in the computer swapping we have misplaced. Then he swore he had recently taken an identical picture, so he searched for it. She may get older, but she'll never grow up! A face only a mother (and father) could love:

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it!!! She is so funny and full of personality!

Amanda said...

SO CUTE!!! I love that kid!

Summer said...

too cute! only 10 more days! (ish?)

seven is heaven said...

I AM MISSY'S COUSIN, THE ONE THAT SERVED MY MISSION IN HUNGARY. WHAT WAS YOUR SISTER'S NAME AND WHEN DID SHE SERVE. MY NAME WAS SISTER HUTCHINGS. COULD YOU E-MAIL ME AND TELL ME--kellyt8@yahoo.com

marlene said...

That is so cute - since you don't actually scrapbook, can I make a page of it?