Recently, I have been asked a couple of questions that totally stumped me. One came from Tanner, no big shocker there. The other came from a Walmart checker. Go figure!
Question #1 - What is it called when you're naked under your clothes? (That was the one from Tanner in case you're concerned about perverted Walmart checkers.) Um, call me crazy, but isn't it called "dressed"? Apparently the word he was looking for was "commando." Thanks Jamie for teaching my son such a wonderful thing. He now prefers to be naked under his clothes.
Question #2 - How many fives do you want? This was the Walmart checker. Tyson asked her if we could get four $5's for our $20. She took a minute to open the register, took the $20 and then asked, slightly confused, "How many fives do you want?". Um, once again, call me crazy, but I was pretty sure I didn't have a choice how many $5's my $20 could be replaced with. I've always been under the impression that math is an exact science, but perhaps I've been mistaken all my life. I thought about saying six, just to test the waters, but I decided not to mess with her poor fragile mind. I kindly told her that four would be sufficient.
Sunday Best!
11 years ago
9 comments:
20 fives please. That's why I gave you a 20, for 20 fives. Duh, don't you know how money works.
Haha, i like the above comment!
I hate it when people use that new math.
Maybe I could beat her if we put our hands behind our backs and had to have the highest number.
Oh and sorry for teaching your son what commando is. If someone would have taught me that before I was 25 I could have been saved from some embarrassment.
It's just like the movie Idiocracy!!
Perhaps we could trick her into mowing both of our lawns. If not we can just keep mowing each others; THANKS for this last week!
Think of it this way, Jamie did you a favor. Instead of learning stuff from the other kids, Tanner can be the one teaching. You'll be so proud.
Happy Day to you! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you're 39 years old... :)
Post a Comment