skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oh, the Weather Outside is Frightful...Sort of
Finally, SNOW! OK, so I'm not the one cheering for the snow. In fact, aside from a few winter sports I enjoy, I could live without it, especially with kids and carpools and Christmas shopping and on and on. But if you had seen Tanner outside on the first day of snow (if you can call it a snow day) that didn't happen until the end of November, you would have been hoping for more snow too. He came home from school with a whole 1/4" of snow on the ground, demanded to be bundled in his full snow gear, and then went out to make snow angels.
So then finally the real storm came a few days later. We bundled everyone up and headed out to play. I can't believe what a pain it is to get 3 kids ready for the snow! They were threatened with bodily harm if anyone asked to use the bathroom within the hour! But finally, Tanner could play!
And McKayla could make snow angels (Is that possible? The angel part from her I mean..)
And Tayler could demonstrate his security in his manhood....
So I need to get out and buy some "boy" gloves. He'll never remember, except when being blackmailed for large sums of cash when he's a teenager!
1 comment:
I love it! That was so Kami on that first snow day. We got her all bundled up (a pain I agree, and I only have one to bundle!) to go out and sit in a dusting of snow. Good times. And I love Taylor's girly gloves. You'll definitely have to keep these pictures for the future (dating and such :)
Post a Comment