McKayla

- Softball, softball, and more softball. Who knew? McKayla hasn't had a whole lot of interest in softball, and because of her summer visitation schedule, softball has been a difficult sport for her to be involved in, but this year it all came together so I signed her up. Turns out she's actually really good. She ended up being catcher most of the time, which I loved! Nothing like coaching your own child in your position. It was so fun for both of us! And to top it off, she made the all-star team and made an awesome play in the all-star game while playing left field. Finally, something I can enjoy!
School. OK, not anymore, but the end of school was completely hectic. McKayla received her silver academic award, which is a huge deal. It required a 10 hour research project, a 10 hour service project, entry in reflections and the history fair, and plenty of other work. This is on top of the already enhanced curriculum. Aside from that, there were chimes concerts, field trips, and the Spectrum olympics. She was great again this year in the olympics.



Horseback, as always. It's her heaven on earth, although stinkier than I imagine heaven to be :)
1 comment:
can't wait to see that cute girl next week!
Post a Comment