Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Month (or two) in Review

Where did April and May go? Wow! So here we go, in no particular order (I'm actually only doing a catch up so that I can post about my girls' trip and not feel guilty :)):

  • Tayler turned 3. I have to admit, I'm enjoying this stage of no babies or pregnancy. He's such a fun kid. I adore him! We had a "friend" party at the fun center, and then a family brunch here on his birthday. He loved being the center of attention, something that he lacks being a 3rd child.
  • Kids' school and our neighborhood went on lock down while the police searched our neighborhood. It really seemed like a very scary, big deal at the time, looking out the window and watching police with AR's searching. I was a little nervous being home alone, but I felt prepared to defend my home and family if necessary. The police found the guy after a couple of hours and all was well. All in the day of a stay-at-home mom I guess.
  • Soccer took over our lives again. I loved coaching my girls, but I'm glad it's over. Kayla and Tanner were both great!
  • Easter came and went. It was full of Easter egg hunts, new suits, and the Easter Bunny, of course.


  • Day Out With Thomas: Tayler is in love with Thomas the Tank Engine, so naturally when my sister told me about the Day out With Thomas, we had to go. Tayler was in "Choo-Choo" heaven.
  • McKayla and her friend Kelsie decided to start their own little candy business for Mother's Day to make some money. They made these adorable chocolate flower pots and sold them around the neighborhood. Of course, Marlene and I did 90% of the work. Remind me to say no next time!
  • A trip to a farm to see the baby animals. So fun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those suits are SO CUTE! OH man... What sharp looking boys!